"Anything that improves human well-being usually comes with some form of discomfort." - Michael Easter
Todays email is to showcase an interview from early in 2021 with Michael Easter. He's the author of The Comfort Crisis: Embrace Discomfort to Reclaim Your Wild, Happy, Healthy Self. In this interview, we discuss...
- The important role of boredom and how digital media effects our minds
- The battle against frictionless technology
- Human evolution and how physical discomfort is good for our bodies
- His experience surviving in remote nature of Alaska
- The immeasurable value and intentionally getting uncomfortable from time to time.
- How reflecting on your mortality will make you a happier person
If you need a little push, I'd highly recommend listening in.